I have a created this resource page that I hope will help you with your cleaning business needs. Instead of trying to find them on the website you can refer back to this page to find helpful resources.
House Cleaning Calculators
- House Cleaning Estimate Calculator: Easy to use online pricing calculator that helps you to give estimates. This is the exact calculator I use to give estimates.
Cleaning Business Formation
- Legal Zoom: Easy online business formation creation.
House Cleaning Education
- My House Cleaning Biz: Steve and Jean Hanson are well known in the house and commercial cleaning industries. I would highly recommend MyHouseCleaningBiz as a great source of information and resources to help you with your house cleaning business.
Commercial Cleaning Education
- The Janitorial Store: For those that want to start or have a commercial cleaning business, this is a great source of information and resources as well. This is also run by Steve and Jean Hanson.
Website Domain Registration
- 1&1: I have been using 1&1 for several years now and have had no problems. I like to have my domains with one company and separate from my hosting provider. This makes it a lot easier just in case you have to switch hosting providers.
[adinserter name=”Middle Of Post”]
- The Clean Team Catalog: This is a great all around resource for most of your cleaning supply needs. I personally get my cleaning aprons, toothbrushes, and plastic scrapers from this website.
- Discount Cleaning Products: I have personally used this website to purchase cleaning supplies. They have great prices and a lot of products to choose from.
Direct Mail Marketing
- Postcard Mania: A service to help design and send out direct mail marketing materials to your customers.
- 99designs: A great website for your logo and graphic design needs.
Small Business Marketing Software
- Infusionsoft: Industry leading automated small business marketing software including: email marketing,(CRM) customer relationship manager, sales automation, mobile integration and much more.
Customer Satisfaction Email Surveys
- Customer Thermometer: A great way to get your customer’s feedback of your service by sending 1 click follow up emails.