In the process of starting up a cleaning business and before you clean your first home, you need to come up with a house cleaning supplies list to stay organized and efficient.
Here is a list of the house cleaning products I use when cleaning homes:
Cleaning Business Supplies Checklist
- Cleaning bucket (with 2 dividers to keep supplies in)
- Disinfectant cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Soap scum remover
- Chemical trigger sprayers
- 3M light duty scrub pads and holder
- Microfiber scrub pads (for bathroom and kitchen sinks)
- Mini grout brush (for showers)
- Plastic scrapers (to scrape hard to remove gunk on counters or floors)
- Cleaning apron or here.
- Color-coded microfiber cloths (for bathrooms and kitchen)
- Microfiber heavy-duty waffle cloths (for shower walls and tubs)
- Microfiber damp dusting cloths
- Premium microfiber glass cloths or here
- Toilet bowl brush (I ask the customer to provide one, or use the clorox toilet wand and disposable refills.
- Powder Bon-Ami (for shower and tub bottoms)
- Pumice stone stick (for toilet rings)
- Vacuum cleaner for carpets (I recommend either a proteam backpack or oreck upright)
- Vacuum cleaner for hard floors (I recommend either a proteam backpack, handheld hoover, or a two-speed oreck upright)
- Microfiber mop
- Microfiber wet mop pads
- Microfiber dust mop pads
- Ph neutral floor cleaner
- Microfiber short duster or here
- Microfiber long duster
- Microfiber dust mitt
- Knee pads
- Backpacks or tote bags (to carry clean and dirty rags)
- Shoe covers
- Disposable nitrile cleaning gloves
These are the exact cleaning products I use in my own house cleaning business or highly recommend. This list should help you to get up and running!
Please note I may receive an affiliate commission from the products recommended above through the amazon affiliate program from qualifying purchases.
Josh Winningham is the founder of Cleaning Business Academy and All Clean Home.