In the process of starting up a cleaning business and before you clean your first home, you need to come up with a house cleaning supplies list to stay organized and efficient.
Here is a list of the house cleaning products I use when cleaning homes:
Cleaning Business Supplies Checklist
- Cleaning bucket (with 2 dividers to keep supplies in)
- Disinfectant cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Soap scum remover
- Chemical trigger sprayers
- 3M light duty scrub pads and holder
- Microfiber scrub pads (for bathroom and kitchen sinks)
- Mini grout brush (for showers)
- Plastic scrapers (to scrape hard to remove gunk on counters or floors)
- Cleaning apron or here.
- Color-coded microfiber cloths (for bathrooms and kitchen)
- Microfiber heavy-duty waffle cloths (for shower walls and tubs)
- Microfiber damp dusting cloths
- Premium microfiber glass cloths or here
- Toilet bowl brush (I ask the customer to provide one, or use the clorox toilet wand and disposable refills.
- Powder Bon-Ami (for shower and tub bottoms)
- Pumice stone stick (for toilet rings)
- Vacuum cleaner for carpets (I recommend either a proteam backpack or oreck upright)
- Vacuum cleaner for hard floors (I recommend either a proteam backpack, handheld hoover, or a two-speed oreck upright)
- Microfiber mop
- Microfiber wet mop pads
- Microfiber dust mop pads
- Ph neutral floor cleaner
- Microfiber short duster or here
- Microfiber long duster
- Microfiber dust mitt
- Knee pads
- Backpacks or tote bags (to carry clean and dirty rags)
- Shoe covers
- Disposable nitrile cleaning gloves
- Dixie cups (to rinse showers and tubs)
These are the exact cleaning products I use in my own house cleaning business or highly recommend. This list should help you to get up and running!
Please note I may receive an affiliate commission from the products recommended above through the amazon affiliate program from qualifying purchases.